Saturday, November 12, 5 pm – 9 pm
Please join us for our inaugural grape stomp and harvest festival! We will have a grape stomp competition, live music and pizza from Fire Street Pizza! We expect this event to sell out…so don’t wait to buy your tickets, or you may end up hungry and disappointed.
Personal pizzas will be made on location by Fire Street Pizza, a family-owned pizza trailer serving scratch-made, handcrafted, traditional wood-fired deliciousness.They’ll be making pizzas crafted specifically to pair with our wines. We’ll be serving our locally made wines by the glass and bottle.
Our grape stomp will be the perfect opportunity to make your Instagram followers super jealous. Teams of two will compete every 15 minutes. During your team’s turn, one person will stomp for two minutes and then the second person will stomp for two minutes. The team of two who produces the most juice wins bragging rights!
There is no admission fee to attend. In honor of our 11th anniversary, our signature wines will be on sale for $11.
Tickets are non-refundable. Even if it rains, snows, sleets or whatever the great state of Texas comes up with for weather. This event will be outdoors and everything but the grape stomp will be under a tent.
Kids are welcome and Winerycat insists that dogs must be on a leash.
NO outside alcohol may be brought in. That means you cannot bring beer, wine, distilled spirits or moonshine. Please no sneaking in alcohol…this is not your high school prom, thank you!
Grape Stomp Rules
- Fans of all ages are welcomed to the harvest festival, but grape stompers must be 21 or over.
- Stomping will commence when the Stomp Master blows the whistle and all teams must stop stomping and collecting at the closing whistle. Any team who starts early or delays stopping will receive a penalty.
- All stomping must be done with bare feet…NO HANDS!
- Stompers must stomp in an upright position only and may hold on to team member for support.
- Only juice will be measured, any grapes and pulp will be strained out by the judges.
- In the event of a tie, the officials will choose the team who displayed the least abandon.
- Any team not participating in a manner consistent with fair play and good sportsmanship is subject to disqualification without refund.
- Your slot will be during the hour you sign up for. You must be on time. If you are not present when your team is called, then you forfeit your team’s grape stompin’ tickets.
- All participants must sign Liability Waiver.
****Prices WILL increase on NOV 10~~~Buy your tickets now!**********
PIZZA ONLY – $10
Under 21? This ticket includes one personal pizza and a juice box or soda. Over 21 can buy this too 🙂
WINE & PIZZA PLEASE! – $15
The “ummm, I’ll just watch….” This ticket includes one personal pizza and one glass of wine. 21 and over, only.
SMASH THOSE GRAPES PACKAGE – $45
Ticket holder is entitled to one personal pizza, one go at stomping, and one glass of wine. When you purchase your ticket, let us know the name of anyone you’d like to compete with so we can pair you together! 21 and over, only.
Buy your tickets HERE.