Friday, February 12, 2016, 6-10 pm
We will be one of the 5 stops…here are the details
The Village of Salado invites you to its 4th annual – “Salado on the Rocks”
Take life with a grain of salt, a slice of lime and a shot of Salado! “Salado on the Rocks” will be held throughout the Village of Salado on Friday, February 12 from 6-10 p.m.
This event, which kicks off Valentine’s weekend, promises to delight your culinary senses by including signature drinks and savory appetizers from some of Salado’s finest establishments providing just the right appetite teaser for you to continue the evening with dinner at one of the night’s participating venues. You and your party will participate by following the “stops” that are outlined on your Passport as you move around for the evening.
This is a ticketed event at $39.95 per person with a 300 person limit. To make sure you get in, make your reservations early by going to www.salado.com/events. The price of the ticket includes your very own”Salado on the Rocks” cup, a goody bag and of course your Passport for the event. Continue your weekend meant for Valentine friends and lovers by staying at one of Salado’s phenomenal lodging facilities including a wonderful assortment of bed and breakfasts with the following specials:
- The Inn at Salado – 20% off room nights; www.inn-at-salado.com
- Holiday Inn Express – 10% discount off the Best Flexible Rate,www.hiexpress.com
- Stone Creek Settlement B & B – romantic spa bath package,www.stonecreeksettlement.com
- Baines House B & B – 10% discount to active and retired military plus a rose, candy and a sumptuous pink dessert for breakfast,www.baineshouse.com
- Yellow House B & B – 20% off for a 2 night stay,www.yellowhousebandb.com
- Red Barn Hideaway – complimentary champagne and ½ dozen chocolate covered strawberries; www.redbarnhideaway.com
- Inn on the Creek – Valentine’s Day Special Package including night’s stay, sumptuous dinner, champagne and chocolate and breakfast in bed; www.inncreek.com
For a more complete list go to www.salado.com/stay.
Spend Saturday experiencing all the best of Salado including the grounds by spring fed Salado Creek, Pace Park, quaint shops and artists’ galleries. Merchants have special offers all day on Saturday, Feb. 13 including free samples from Angelic Herbs. CIG Glass Studio & Gallery is giving away beautiful hand blown Valentine hearts which you can pick up by presenting your Passport.