Working in the vineyard can be hard work, repetitive and a bit boring. How do I pass survive the heat? I listen to podcasts, lots and lots of podcasts. #Wineryboy has joined me in listening to podcasts as well, so I thought I would share with you what the TOP 10 PODCASTS of SALADO WINERY VINEYARD are:
10. Texas TribCast gotta keep track of my state politics!
9. Invisibilia I enjoy hearing about all the tricks my brain can play on me and when Invisibilia isn’t available, I listen to Hidden Brain
8. Snap Judgement there’s nothing like a great story to pass the time! Check out one of my favorite recent episodes, Lives on Atlas Peak, amazing sound design that brought me back to my previous job as an army helicopter pilot.
7. Jordan Harbinger I used to listen to “Art of Charm” and was quite confused back in February 2018 when Jordan’s voice changed, but then a few weeks later I realized he had moved shows and I’m loving this new show even more. Builds on all the leadership I was taught in the US Army and through my MBA, mostly how to be a better person.
6. News in Slow Italian & News in Slow French by NewsInSlow.Com in my earlier days I was semi-literate in both French and Italian. It does good for the imagination to walk around a vineyard listening to anything in French or Italian, but I gotta warn you, the stories about POTUS don’t get more romantic just because they’re in a romance launguage!
5. Brains On! and Wow in the World when #Wineryboy is with me, this is what we listen to and we both learn so much about science, technology and so much more.
4. Unladylike feminists rule in our vineyard!
3. Splendid Table gotta keep up with the foodies
2. Inside Winemaking my professional development as a winemaker
1. One Bad Mother it’s about parenting and it saved my life! It is like having a best friend in your ear.
I hope you find something new on my list, even more, I hope you send me some new suggestions 🙂