The state of Texas has authorized on premise consumption starting Friday, May 22. Our tasting room will be open for tastings at 25% capacity 🍷
We are a very small family business and we want very much to keep you, our employees, and our family safe. Please realize that because of that, service will be quite different than it was pre-pandemic.
1. Please be aware of your health and, if you are feeling sick, stay home.
2. Masks are welcome.
3. Please wash your hands when you arrive. We also have hand sanitizer available.
4. Tastings are by reservation.
5. No food allowed.
6. As always, no outside alcohol is permitted.
7. Groups of more than 6 people will be denied entry.
8. Since our primary sales consist of alcohol and we are under very strict social distancing regulations, we discourage visits from anyone under 21
Tastings will be by reservation only. Tastings will be served as a flight, at a table. Only disposable drinkware will be used. Book your appointment at: https://square.site/book/5XXYWWGQQ7GHK/salado-winery-company-salado-tx
Thank-you very much for your understanding and support. We are grateful for the 15 years we have been in business and nothing makes us happier than sharing wine. We look forward to the future and we ask you to please be safe so we can share wine with you again in the upcoming months.