As a holder of a Texas Stagecoach Wine Trail ticket, you will have the opportunity to taste complimentary wines at each winery on the Texas Stagecoach Wine Trail. This package deal has over a $135 value!
Along the way, you’ll drive routes that were operated by western stagecoaches for over sixty years. While the stagecoach was rendered obsolete in the 1880s, it survives as a rugged symbol of the West. This trail is more than just a group of wineries, it is a nod to the history of our region and the spirit of adventure we all share.
You will have ten days to visit the wineries and enjoy your tastings. Each winery is independently owned and operated. Please check each wineries’ website for
- Days and hours of operation; most wineries are not open everyday
- Policies on children
- Policies on dogs
Follow our event on our Facebook page.
At your initial stop, you will receive a paper passport. You will use this passport to check in at each subsequent winery. You must present your tickets/passport to receive your tastings at each winery. Your tickets can be shown from your smartphone via email or using the Eventbrite app. Also, you need valid photo ID if you plan to consume alcohol. Also, ….ABSOLUTELY NO alcoholic beverages allowed unless it is the wine that we sold you.
- What’s the refund policy? Tickets are refundable up to 24 hours before the event starts on January 18, 2024. After January17, tickets are non-refundable. We cannot refund Eventbrite fees. There are no refunds due to inclement weather or acts of nature. No refunds due to unexpected winery closures. No refunds because the winery was closed and you failed to check the website. Wineries are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. This is scheduled for 10 days in order to give attendees ample opportunity to schedule their visits.
- What about transportation? This is designed to be a self-guided tour. Please use designated drivers. Designated drivers who are driving but not drinking do not have to purchase a ticket. Check our Facebook event page for local transportation companies.
- Are wine glasses included at each winery? No, each winery has their own glassware to use in order to provide your tasting. Please do not take glasses without permission. There are no souvenir glasses.
- Groups larger than 8, MUST contact the wineries before your visit to let them know you are coming and when you will be arriving at least 24 hours in advance. Some wineries will NOT accept groups of more than 8 people.
- Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event? You must be 21 to taste wine and you MUST show a valid ID. If you buy tickets online and then show up with no ID to prove you’re 21, we will not provide any wine or refunds. Please remember your ID!
Participating wineries: google map. 2 hours 45 minutes driving time
- January 18-29, 2024
- Check winery website for hours, policies
- Bring ID and ticket